Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Braun Factory

Options
  • 07-02-2011 12:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Just heard a rumor Tesco have bought it anyone else heard this??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭UDAWINNER

nope, strange one if it is true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 jaycarlow

I heard its a distribution centre and the staff in Carlow were told this.....Just passin on what i heard :)

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭tom traubert

If it brings more employment, how bad!

As an aside, I drove by it on Friday afternoon and there was at least two, possibly three, units of the fire brigade on a job in there. There was some smoke, but not a spectacular amount.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 jaycarlow

Tom my brother is a Fireman in town and it was an training day for them up there to check there response times to major incidents. He did tell me a German company was in stripping the place obviously in prep for its sale

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Dj

I heard a rumor about a year ago that Eddie Stobart the haulier for Tesco was buying Braun to use as a distribution warehouse. Either way be good to see some sort of employment in there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement