Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christening Venue

Options
  • 07-02-2011 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi all thinking of getting my little fella christened in a month or so and want to have a meal after for a group of about 30 people(big family on both sides) :eek:somewhere in town or close by. just want a decent dinner doesn't have to be 5 star or anything and would like it to be reasonable too:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 gassdfres

the western on top of prospect hill

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

We went to the Twelve in Barna, it was delicious.

A lot of people recommend McSwiggans.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Western501

Clooncauneen Castle is quite good, loads of free parking as well....I guess it depends on what side of town you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,968 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Where are you planning to get the christening part done? That might influence what side of town you're looking for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

The Cottage is very popular for Christenings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭slideshow bob

Kelehans, Bushypark. Good for a crowd and they're lovely there.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭dave92

JustMary wrote: »
    Where are you planning to get the christening part done? That might influence what side of town you're looking for.

prob in knocknacarra or barna church depending on availability........was in contact with the twelve and they seem reasonable @ E25 pp for a 3 course meal at least i think thats reasonable, still waiting to hear from the rest and thanks wouldnt have thought of kelehans McSwiggans wuld be nice too but parking would be a pain me thinks
    thanks for replys

Advertisement