Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightclubs in Kilkenny?

Options
  • 07-02-2011 4:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭

I'm sure it's been asked before but just wondering whether the clubs in Kilkenny are open every night or only say Thurs - Sat/Sun? I heard the cover charge is pretty steep for one of them, Langons or Langtons or something, €13? Are they all about that price? Any offer discounts or whatever with student ID's? Don't want to waste good drinking money! :pac: Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭misterdeeds

marti8 wrote: »
    I'm sure it's been asked before but just wondering whether the clubs in Kilkenny are open every night or only say Thurs - Sat/Sun? I heard the cover charge is pretty steep for one of them, Langons or Langtons or something, €13? Are they all about that price? Any offer discounts or whatever with student ID's? Don't want to waste good drinking money! :pac: Thanks.
    Its called langtons and adm is only 5e thursday and sat worth a try tho as for the rest of the discos in town i dont know but ders very few

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Supra lover 87

Club 51 and langtons thats it now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭Musicman2000

I wouldnt call Langtons a night club. Its a function room in a hotel

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

So are most nightclubs though. Especially outside Dublin.

And the function room was there before the hotel, was it not?

The cool kids say NITE clubs. Am I cool yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Late Bars, Nightclubs, sure the're all the same.

Whats the difference between Morrisons and Langtons, bar cover charge?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

The recession must be biting if it's now only a fiver into Langton's night club on a Thursday night. I can recall a few years ago yer wan with the till setting up at the gate and hanging on til the bitter end, hoping to extract the last €7 or €8 from anyone who wanted to go down to the night club. Even if the bar was about to close in 5 minutes time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭Musicman2000

fabbydabby wrote: »
    So are most nightclubs though. Especially outside Dublin.

And the function room was there before the hotel, was it not?

The cool kids say NITE clubs. Am I cool yet?

Dont think I would agree with that comment about most clubs being a function room outside Dub, Langtons is a joke

Advertisement