Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a 775 mATX DDR2 Mobo for a Pentium D

Options
  • 07-02-2011 4:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭

Hi again all,
    I recently obtained a Dell Dimension 9150 off a friend for free that had a broken motherboard (shorted out usb pots) and I also have another case lying around with a psu so I decided to transfer all the components from the Dell into the other case but I still need to get a LGA775 motherboard.
    Personally I don't think it's worth buying a brand new mobo for basicly a frankinstein project so I tried to find some used functional ones on adverts.ie and ebay for less than €30 but no luck.
    I just need to find a nicely priced used motherboard with suport for Pentium D cpus, DDR2 and PCI-E x16 and is mATX so if any of you guys know where to find any at a good price or if any of yall have one yourselves just let me know and I'll check it out.
    Thank you guys in advance =]

[BTW also need a LGA775 cooler aswell]

Comments

Advertisement