Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regular Car Theft. Dollymount beach. attn wind&kite surfers

Options
  • 07-02-2011 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭

Hey guys
    3/4 weeks ago had my car broken into on dollymount strand in dublin while windsurfing.
    Another freind of mine was hit the same day.
    This weekend a second friend had car broken into and €€€'s of photography gear as well as clothes/wallets/phones taken,
    Unbelievbly 2 of his friends were closeby and saw it happen, fast.

The "suspected" thieves made their getaway in a red/wine colored hyundai lantra reg: 99-w-1705
    According to the gardai this car is registered to several different people with addresses in halting sites.
    The Gardai have no interest in talking to any of them!

From now on i will be avoiding dollymount beach completely.
    The way i see it, on a windy day its pretty likely that your car will be broken into.
    Its a shame but these people are obvioulsy keeping a closer eye on the forecast than most wind/kite surfers.

ye be warned!

Comments

Advertisement