Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IRCHSS-formal statement on research environment

Options
  • 07-02-2011 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hey just wondering if anybody knows what way we're supposed to send the formal statement into IRCHSS? I know we've to send a hard copy but with the electronic copy are we supposed to copy and paste it into the application form at the end or send it as a separate file? The FAQs section won't open for me on their website to check if it's already there and I can't find it anywhere in the terms and conditions. Thanks if anybody has the answer to this question.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭beatle

One electronic copy (completed application form and formal statement on research environment). The requirements are for a single e-mail, with several attachments, in MS word files (not PDF).

(Copied this from the FAQ on the IRCHSS website)

Advertisement