Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam papers for MT4002

Options
  • 07-02-2011 1:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi All,

Does anyone have past exam papers for MT4002, I've checked everywhere for them and can't find them,

cheers,

Des

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

Ive done this module but i cant remember what it is :o
    i think its Materials 1 or 2 either way they are multiple choice papers so no papers ar put up. just memorise the tutorials on sulis as some of the q's come up

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭mayo_lad

DesQ2 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Does anyone have past exam papers for MT4002, I've checked everywhere for them and can't find them,

cheers,

Des

HI Des they dont give out any exam papers for that module as it is a MPQ exam as was posted here already learn everyone of the sulis tutorials as they are exactly the same type of questions as you get in the exam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭DesQ2

Thanks for your help lads!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭jeremyr62

MT4002 is Materials 1

There are also 20 or so sample questions in an appropriately named file in the resources folder on MT4002 SULIS.

The online tutorials are simlar but definitely not the same questions as the exam.

(MCQ papers are rarely given out due to the effort required to put them together.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭DesQ2

Thanks jeremyr62!

• Advertisement
Advertisement