Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cert & Diploma in Music at UCC

• 07-02-2011 3:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 240 ✭✭

Hi folks

Has anyone been on this course? is it good/worthwhile? I'm very interested in doing it but its expensive!!
    Any feedback would be great

With thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 61 ✭✭Bodysong

Music department is very weak in UCC especially when compared to CIT. I know loads of people who dropped out. I know a guy in his final year and he feels like its pretty much a waste of time

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Katmob

Hi Mulan, wondering if you (or anyone else) did this course in the end, as I am thinking about it at the moment!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 240 ✭✭Mulan

Hiya, No Sorry I've no more info about it, I still think its quite expensive, with little hope of progression to the BMus programme, which is fulltime anyway, I'd love to study for a BMus partime but its not happening anywhere I know of (I think!!). It sounds a great course to be honest but not for me at the moment, good Luck, and keep me posted please, id love to know if there are other routes etc,
    Cheers

Advertisement