Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JLS and Thomand Park Gig

Options
  • 07-02-2011 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Hoping to attend above this year with my daughter and was looking for some impartial advice. When attempting to book via ticketmaster.ie it states that -
    Patrons with small children are advised to purchase seats in the stands..

Can anyone tell me what age they are talking about here - does anyone have any experience of this? Price for either standing or stand appears to be the same from what I see.

Tks.

coxy123.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

My sister went to see them in the O2 not so long ago and anyone under 16 was advised to purchased seating tickets. She was 18 but my niece was only 6 so they got seating.

It can get very frantic in crowds lots of pushing and shoving! Sometimes it's better to have seat and watch the show and enjoy rather than be knocked over and hurt.

My two sisters are also attending the event in Limerick, they are obsessed with JLS :D

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭coxy123

Thanks Pocketfizz - my daughter is 8 and I don't believe pitch standing would be at all appropriate. Appreciate the quick response btw.

Advertisement