Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pixmania the idiots

Options
  • 07-02-2011 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭

OK I know the multiple threads but I saw something at a good price and ordered it.

Ordered the item Sunday 30th. Was expecting to get it today. I phoned up pixmania on Friday to confirm the courier would phone me and confirmed my phone details with them. I told them I wasnt going to be on Monday so would need to arrange someone to meet the courier. I was told that the courier would have all my contact details, mobile etc and would phone me prior to attempting delivery.

Phoned pixmania today to one again confirm that I would get a call and confirm details.... Track order today and see the courier tried to deliver and I wasn't in. No phone call. I contacted courier seperately because pixmania were telling me it had been dispatched and was in its way (even though the tracking info said otherwise). The courier told me Pixmania only gave them the house phone number...

So basically I have to wait another day. I also see this on the tracking info...

No delivery
    Manual Processing/Status Open
    Johnston Ltd., Rathcoole
    remark:2xdel charges no ans at address

I will laugh very hard if anyone tries to charge me "2xdel".

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭darrenw5094

Just who is delivering? BPost or something like that, which i have never heard of before. I just ordered a Samsung LED over the weekend and had to ring them to authorise the purchase. Strange setup, i never had to do that with any net purchase before. Anyway, i am hoping that this goes smoothly, as some of the threads are not exactly praising Pixmania.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭Xcellor

They use Dascher for heavy items. That translates to Johnson Logistics over here.

Was on the phone to them and gave out because they gave wrong information on Friday and Monday. They couldnt guarantee and follow up today so I just phoned courier directly.

Going to be delivered tomorrow. So a delay of two days due to them not providing mobile phone number to courier
    Thanks pixmania

Advertisement