Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mortgage advice

Options
  • 07-02-2011 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭

hi all im wondering if ye all could help me im looking for advice on getting a mortgage iv decided to buy a house and agreed a price so any help on which is the best lender would be alot im living with my fiance (shes on a student visa) and we are planning to marry in august so ill be getting the mortgage my self my gross pay yearly is 22k thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Moved to Banking & Insurance & Pensions - think it's a more appropriate forum for this query.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

You should probably have gone to the banks first to see what they would lend you before you went agreeing prices. You won't get much of a mortgage on 22k - maybe 100k tops. You'll need about 20 % deposit too.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Rebel1977

22k will give you a tiny mortgage could be even under 100k, is she in full time employment ? Only do a mortgage now when your in permanent employment, and they only include your basic pay dont consider overtime when accessing your application

Advertisement