Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone repair?

• 07-02-2011 8:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭

Hi does anyone know where i can get my phone repaired with out having to send it back to the company cause i know they will come back and say they will have to send it to england :( . Anywhere in Clare or border line limerick bar RD mobiles i wont go to him.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

It is a pity you won't go to RD as I've heard great reports about him.....:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

MrsD007 wrote: »
    It is a pity you won't go to RD as I've heard great reports about him.....:(

He may be great , but i went to him before. he gave me spiel bout my phone being bought somewhere else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭LadyTBolt

fonemenders in limerick do that sort of thing. www.fonemenders.ie
    Give them a call and maybe send in your phone by registered post if you can't make it to Limerick during the week? It will be there next day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

That's really bad form, I can't say I blame you for not wanting to go back. Things have quitened down so much I'd say he has probably had to change his tune.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

I have gone to Rd on loads of occasions and he has done a great job for me. Just say he'll get your next purchase.
    He's saved me a fortune through the years. I remember him fixing my first 3210 when i was 16. replaced a screen for 10pounds. i was so happy. the good old days.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

I have gone to Rd on loads of occasions and he has done a great job for me. Just say he'll get your next purchase.
    He's saved me a fortune through the years. I remember him fixing my first 3210 when i was 16. replaced a screen for 10pounds. i was so happy. the good old days.

oh ya i have had phones repaired before. but when i asked him to fix my phone he asked me where i got it , i told him england, and he questioned me why i bought it there. and not down the road. you dont have a right to question customers as to where they want to buy their stuff. so i refuse to go near him. i can get better service elsewhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Also heard RD Phone repairs are top notch.

You'll find a lot of phone repair shops in Dublin and Cork around the city center. Not sure what their service is like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭CptSternn

<snip>

Advertisement