Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German Shepherd FOUND - NUIG

Options
  • 07-02-2011 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hope it's ok to post this here, already posted in Lost & Found Pets

Came across this handsome chap outside the NUIG Reading Room this afternoon (Mon, Feb 7).
    Called the vets, he's chipped, but the chip isn't registered, so can't trace his owners it seems.
    He's wearing a black collar with no ID tag, but with what seems to be an rusty chain hook. He's not neutered and appears to me to be around 6 years old or so! (little bit of greying under his chin!)

[IMG][/img]GermanShep.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

I'll ask around about the little dude, hope he's reunited with his owners.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

He's lovely, hopefully someone will know him.
    Gold star for posting in Lost/Found :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

gorgeous boy. this idea of having your dog chipped but not registered and collar but no ID tag...argh!

fair play for looking out for him OP

you could get in touch with MADRA, GSPCA or EGAR and let them know you've found him. Don't contact the pound now as if he's not collected within 6 days he'll be PTS:(

http://www.madra.ie/

contact marina, her numbers on the site incase I'm not allowed post here as it's a mobile

they'll keep him until owners are located or failing that, they should have no problem re-homing a beautiful dog like him

Advertisement