Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mortgage Interest Supplement Question

• 07-02-2011 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Hi all,

I bought a house in Dec 2007 and have been on short time (3 day week, sometimes less) since Oct 2010, my partner is on maternity leave since christmas and we have 2 kids. I applied for the mortgage interest supplement in mid Dec. The CWO rang me today and said he was going through our claim. He reckons for the info we supplied we should qualify.

My question is how long will this supplement last for and how much of our interest will be paid, would it be 50%?

Is there anything else we be might be entitled for, I already claim half the child dependants for our eldest childand and we are currently waiting for a pps no for newbornto claim for her.

Thanks for your help and sorry if this question is a repeat of others already asked.

Holuc

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 271 ✭✭Ryan T

Could you be entitled to FIS - must work over 19.5 hours per week

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭holuc

Thanks Ryan.

Not sure how it would work as work is very erratic.

Last wk got 16hrs, week before that was 24hrs while this wk is 0hours!!

Will look into it though!

Advertisement