Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airtricity

Options
  • 07-02-2011 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

This evening, 2 people rang at my door and asked me would I like to have 13% discount on my ESB bill. I stupidly gave them my latest bill and they read the meter. Then they took my phone number, address and date of birth. After that, they asked for my bank account number. I realised something is wrong. I told I am going to think about it and ring them later. They gave me Airtricity leaflets and left their mobile number so I can call.

I am so worried it is some kind of spam - they now have my ESB bill number, address, phon number and date of birth. What I should do, should I ring ESB to change my bill number? Or am I overreacting?
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement