Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry 9105 and speakeasy

Options
  • 07-02-2011 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

Hi gang.

Quick question. Is there anyway I can manually set up the above phone to be able to send and receive MMS on the pre paid o2 network?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

So last night I posted this after waiting ages to get through to o2 only to be told there was no way it could be done, it was for bill pay customers only. Got right attitude off yer man too.

Rang my local o2 store today to see if they would put a bill pay sim into the phone for me and get the settings sent to it. A very nice girl in the store (*Sligo) said it was no problem to get the settings. Just go onto the o2 site and navigate to the settings page and send them to the phone.

Works perfect.

That is why I left o2 4 years ago. A bad attitude and a lack of help.

Advertisement