Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arrange two clips to play side by side-Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD 10.0

Options
  • 07-02-2011 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭

I'm doing a Ski TOur DVD for my school and I want to arrange two clips so they can both be seen at the same time. THey are a backwards-forwards clip of the same stretch. (Was recorded facing forwards, then recorded facing backwards.

Does anyone know how to do this? What it'd be called even? Google doesn't seem to tjrow up anything.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Jackobyte wrote: »
    I'm doing a Ski TOur DVD for my school and I want to arrange two clips so they can both be seen at the same time. THey are a backwards-forwards clip of the same stretch. (Was recorded facing forwards, then recorded facing backwards.

Does anyone know how to do this? What it'd be called even? Google doesn't seem to tjrow up anything.
    Got it sorted by following a Vegas Pro tutorial for split screen video.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Was going to say there are loads of Youtube videos on how to do it

It's pretty simple :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Tallon wrote: »
    Was going to say there are loads of Youtube videos on how to do it

It's pretty simple :)
    Hadn't realised there was such an overlap between Vegas Movie Studio and Vegas Pro. Their UI looks pretty much identical. I was searching for "Movie Studio tutorials" and wondering why there were so few.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Yeah, the studio is just a lighter version of pro

Advertisement