Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snickers Maximus

Options
  • 07-02-2011 10:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

12131-12131-1.jpg

Tried them the other day, tasty, but I think I prefer regular snickers, theyre more filling.
    Basically its just less nougat(sp?) and more nuts.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Is that like the 'More Nuts' one they had out for a while (possibly still available?)
    snickersMoreNuts-300x168.jpg

I wasn't a big fan of the more nuts version, I think the normal Snickers is just perfect... wish I'd a Snickers actually

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

star-pants wrote: »
    Is that like the 'More Nuts' one they had out for a while (possibly still available?)
    snickersMoreNuts-300x168.jpg

I wasn't a big fan of the more nuts version, I think the normal Snickers is just perfect... wish I'd a Snickers actually

Being a massive Snickers fan, I can tell you that the More Nuts variety were only available for a short period of time. 2 months maybe?

Also..

WHERE THE F*CK DO YOU GET THOSE SNICKERS MAXIMUS?!?!

NEED

Also OP, I wiki'd them and there's no nougat at all on the inside. Just nuts and caramel...

*drool*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Just had another one there, theyre in all newsagents I've come across, I think the original snickers are more filling.

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

Zombienosh wrote: »
    Just had another one there, theyre in all newsagents I've come across, I think the original snickers are more filling.

In Dublin yeah?

EDIT: Never mind, just got into contact with my aunt, manages a Cash and Carry here in Sligo..

Box of 48 will be mine by the weekend! Works out at 30 euro's but they're limited edition..

GOOD EATING!

Advertisement