Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airport Carparking

Options
  • 07-02-2011 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Airport View Car Parking Cork - a car park adjacent to the airport offering valeting services etc. as well as parking, has anyone used this facility? just wondering if theres any feedback before i consider going there.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Cork City

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭emilymch1

Sorry .. .. dont undetstand "moved to Cork City" am i missing something?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

emilymch1 wrote: »
    Sorry .. .. dont undetstand "moved to Cork City" am i missing something?

You will get more responces here, the topic is better put here than anywhere else. No conspiracy - don't worry about it. This will help get the feedback you are looking for.

Thanks so much!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Ghost Estate

emilymch1 wrote: »
    Airport View Car Parking Cork - a car park adjacent to the airport offering valeting services etc. as well as parking, has anyone used this facility? just wondering if theres any feedback before i consider going there.

thanks

It used to be good before they got greedy. Now a lot of people have to hand in keys to get a space, they pack cars in way too tight to squeeze the last fiver of revenue out of their tiny plot of land.

My grandparents car got damaged there and I know of 3 other people who had their cars damaged there. One of them had the side of their car completely destroyed by someone who parked a trailer beside them, and needed 2 new doors for the car.

The lad who owned the plot asserts no liability and has disclaimers everywhere, he forced this person with the two damaged doors to pay despite the damage and pointed out to her that it was 'the plot of ground' she paid for to park the car on and nothing else.

• Advertisement

Well thats my decision made!!! thanks for that info, obviously not worth pursuing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kcb

I've used the Parking up by Harlequins pitch a couple of times now and found it very impressive both times.

They have you ferried over to the airport within a minute of parking and both times on returning we only had to wait a couple of minutes.

Advertisement