Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's Heinz Tangy Tomato Pickle?

Options
  • 07-02-2011 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Where has this pickle gone!? up until a year ago I could get it in any tesco, super valu, superquinn etc.. have contacted Heinz they said Superquinn and Tesco should stock it but no sign... anyone know if i can get it anywhere round Dublin??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

Is it the Ploughman's pickle? I've seen it in the condiments/salad dressing section in my local Tesco, but not a tomato one.

But! Tesco do have a really lovely Branston Tomato and Red Pepper Relish that is tangy and really nice. I'd recommend it if you can't find the Heinz pickle :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24 gozzers08

unfort its not the ploughmans, ill try the red pepper one though, see if it can fill the gap, doubt it tho!

Advertisement