Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Economics Notes For Mocks

• 07-02-2011 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

I'm 1st Year in UCD studying Economics!

I remember this time last year I was frantic since I realised I knew nothing for my mocks!

I made some notes myself to help me study and ill offer it to you all for free!

I did well in Economics and study it in University so trust my notes! However they do not cover everything so be sure and refer to your text book!

Enjoy!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Shifty11

You legend :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

You're an actual great man/woman!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Patriciamc93

Thank you so much ..... Your a legend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭HxGH

I <3 you

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Cipango

My pleasure guys!!

Took me a REALLY long time to make out the definitions so you better appreciate them :P

Best of luck in the Mocks!

• Advertisement

Hey,
    Thanks again for the notes..... much appreciated.

But i was just wondering what economics is like in college? I think i want to do Finance in UCC, (it has alot of economics) not sure yet though.............

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Cipango

Hey,
    Thanks again for the notes..... much appreciated.

But i was just wondering what economics is like in college? I think i want to do Finance in UCC, (it has alot of economics) not sure yet though.............

Thanks

Its not too bad. One thing i wish we were taught in School was Mathematic Economics because in the end economics is basically pure maths....which I never knew, ah well! :P

First year is basically just leaving cert all over again! They say you don't need LC economics, but you really do! I wouldnt be able to cope without my LC knowledge.

Economics is a really good choice, especially finance, I wish I did economics and Finance in UCD, however the points were kinda high :mad:

Cipango wrote: »
    Its not too bad. One thing i wish we were taught in School was Mathematic Economics because in the end economics is basically pure maths....which I never knew, ah well! :P

First year is basically just leaving cert all over again! They say you don't need LC economics, but you really do! I wouldnt be able to cope without my LC knowledge.

Economics is a really good choice, especially finance, I wish I did economics and Finance in UCD, however the points were kinda high :mad:

Cool.
    Thanks........ Ya the economics and finance would be my ideal choice but i live in cork so i'm just gonna go to ucc!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Janaaa

You're awesome :D thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭xxpopopxx

You're an absolute legend!!! :cool: Thank you so much!!!! Was thinking about doing economics in UCD and was wondering is there a lot of maths?? I'm doing HL maths but I really don't like it!(i'm quite bad at it too...) :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement