Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TARMAC - CORK

• 07-02-2011 11:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey there, just wondering if anyone knows and can recommend a tarmac contractor in the greater Cork area, I'm located in the north of the county. Need to get driveway sorted this spring, it's a bit rough at the moment !!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Tara23buy

Also looking for a Cork, but preferably Limerick tarmac contractor.. any feedback would be appreciated

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

im also looking for someone to recommend a contractor for the north cork,charleville area

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Niall Murphy is very good. He done a few jobs locally I regret not getting him now.

http://www.niallmurphytarmac.ie/contact/

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭richieoflynn

Had the drive done last Feb. Got a guy 20mins down the road from me to do it. They did everything I needed doing inc. kerbs and at a very good price and put the weed barrier stuff down pretty much everywhere. I watched them on and off for the few days and most of the time when they were laying the tar and they lashed it in, no scrimping. You know the old saying about driveway cowboys, you get 4" at the kerb and 1" everywhere else :-) These lads were from Carrigtohill so might not be the closest but come highly recommended. Dick Cull was the guy I dealt with and his number is 086-8307431. I was so happy with the job I kept his number in my phone in case I knew anyone else looking for a drive done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Paul.C

Make sure you keep an eye on how much they put down, Ive seen lads put down like 2" on soil and within a couple of days it sinks with the weight of the car. Wont happen with a decent bloke but there are sum scam artists out there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭mikeoh

how much per sq/yard is it working out ,just tarmac no drainage........clare area thanks

Advertisement