Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Film Four - frequently displaying insert SKY viewing card on old SKY+ box

• 07-02-2011 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭

Apologies if this has been covered previously, I did review but found nothing to resolve this query.

I am currently using an old SKY+ box for viewing FTA channels.

I have noticed a message appearing recently (2 weeks or so), frequently, but not all the time asking for SKY card to be inserted when watching Film Four, yet on Film Four+1 you can view - any ideas ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭LIS

have you taken your old sky card out? if not try taking it out and do a software update and your sky box will go back to the uk epg with bbc on top instead of rte.
    unplug box hold down back up button keeping it held power up and wait until 4 lights come on.leave it alone for 10-12 mins. and when lights go out it should be in standby...after about a min it will light up as normal(may help)

Advertisement