Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant Near Burlington

Options
  • 08-02-2011 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭

Any help here would be great guys.

Staying in burlington on sunday with other half and looking for a nice restaurant, maybe italian or something. But somewhere either not too expensive or that does a good early bird?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Twenty10

Da Vincenzo's is just around the corner and while I haven't eaten there myself I've heard good things about it;

http://www.menupages.ie/dublin/south_dublin/ballsbridge/da_vincenzo/menu.aspx

Also The Canal Bank and the restaurant over O'Briens pub all within a stones throw.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

I second the Canal Bank Cafe - it's lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

Canal Bank Cafe. Definately. Great restaurant.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Oh! Just thought - http://www.lapeniche.ie/index.php
    This is lovely, quite romantic and the foor is nice too.

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Lash_Alert

Thanks for the help guys. All them seem lovely, was really hoping that Canal Bank Cafe did an early bird! will check them all out though,thanks again!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭Sergeant

Lash_Alert wrote: »
    Thanks for the help guys. All them seem lovely, was really hoping that Canal Bank Cafe did an early bird! will check them all out though,thanks again!

Canal Bank Cafe is lovely. Also, you're about a 10-15 minute walk from Ranelagh, which has the highest concentration of restaurants in Dublin, from cheap to expensive.

Advertisement