Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

:( missing dog....mullingar!!!

Options
  • 08-02-2011 12:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

missing wirehaired german pointer, last seen in knockaville, The Downs, Co. Westmeath on saturday 05/02/2011. He's a very friendly dog, he's grey with brown spots and ears. If anyone has seen him or has him will you please let me know hes badly missed!
    you can contact me on 0851316765 thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

How did he go missing? Eg gate left open etc. A dog lie that could fall into the wrong hands. Id be checking donedeal and other websites, although these are obvious. Pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Aoifexo

ye the gate was left open and he just walked out...hopefully hes around in someones garden. I hope someone sees this and rings me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

Is he chipped or does he have identification tags on him at all? If so, give that information to any nearby shelters in case they pick him up, then they can notify you (hopefully, I've no idea how Irish shelters are about these things).

Definitely keep an eye out on donedeal and other advertising sites, if he's purebred and/or looks it he may have been nabbed by someone to be sold.

ye he has a microchip so hopefully we will get a call saying hes in the shelters...we notifyed everywhere around mullingar just incase he is brought in...ye im definitely going to keep an eye out on them websites Thanks for the advise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭IPushButtons

dusty87 has him, he pm me and said if you want him back find the jade monkey before the next full moon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭IPushButtons

OK !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

Any luck Aoife??

hi ye no sign of him heard nothing very upset still badly missed. I thought I might have heard something by now.... just keep my fingers crossed n hopefully someone finds him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

I'm on the Ardmore Road and I've been keeping an eye out, nothing yet. Did you post on any of the lost and found sites, go to google and search for "missing dogs ireland".

http://www.ispca.ie/found_search_results.aspx?type_of_animal=Dog

http://www.lostdogs.ie/found-dogs/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

any joy with the dog? I'm in the Downs and haven't seen any sign of him. I have a couple of dogs and they would have been all over a new friend.

Advertisement