Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zippo Lighters

• 08-02-2011 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

is there anywhere in limerick where i could get a cheap zippo lighter wit maybe a celtic design(example in pics) on it and some writin..

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Shop on top of Wickham St(next door to AllStar Ink tattoo shop). They will engrave anything into a Zippo and very reasonable prices too

• Registered Users Posts: 14 caroline2k10

Melion wrote: »
    Shop on top of Wickham St(next door to AllStar Ink tattoo shop). They will engrave anything into a Zippo and very reasonable prices too

bout how much

My ex got a Munster crest and a message on one last christmas for about €32 including the lighters

My ex got a Munster crest and a message on one last christmas for about €32 including the lighters

did dey bring in der own lighter??

No. She got the lighter in the shop too

• Advertisement

No. She got the lighter in the shop too

oh right i see .. ive a plain zippo ordered online for 12euro so must jus get it engraved wen i get it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Wetbench4

http://www.dealextreme.com/c/jet-lighter-torches-809?search=zippo

Good value zippos! Free delivery, you can't go wrong. Prices are in dollars so even cheaper in euro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Wetbench4 wrote: »
    http://www.dealextreme.com/c/jet-lighter-torches-809?search=zippo

Good value zippos! Free delivery, you can't go wrong. Prices are in dollars so even cheaper in euro

Just be careful that Customs don't stop it in the post and charge you duty on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Wetbench4

bazz26 wrote: »
    Just be careful that Customs don't stop it in the post and charge you duty on it.

I'm always getting stuff from dealextreme with no problems or catches. Only got a zippo from them at christmas. Lets hope i haven't just cursed myself

Advertisement