Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unused scripts?

Options
  • 08-02-2011 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭

Would it be possible to get some scripts that havent been used & would other-wise end up in the bin, (sci-fi) joe-soap writers?.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭craze7

For free? I doubt it...

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭ultain

Ah no, not for free :)

Are you looking to option scripts from people or are you looking for some script samples so as to learn formatting, style, etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭ultain

script option...if it measured up.

ultain wrote: »
    script option...if it measured up.

Best to put together a little something on what exactly you're looking for, try to narrow down what genres you are interested in aswell as give some info on any previous work you have done.

Having worked for a number of professional companies and film makers I would be very skeptical of someone just asking for any scripts lieing around which they may possibly option. A lot of writers, myself included have been ripped off by unscrupulous producers and the stories most writers hear from other writers will make them extra cautious in any possible business dealing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I would also recommend you state some of your previous work so people can see what you've produced in the past.

Advertisement