Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What time on the 8th of February do I have to register by?

Options
  • 08-02-2011 1:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hey all, just a query to do with registering to vote in the General Election. Ok well for a few reasons I haven't been able to hand in my form to the county council buildings. Will I be able to hand it in tomorrow even though it's the 8th which is the final day to hand it in? And if so what time doe sit have to be in at?

Any advice greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

1992 wrote: »
    Hey all, just a query to do with registering to vote in the General Election. Ok well for a few reasons I haven't been able to hand in my form to the county council buildings. Will I be able to hand it in tomorrow even though it's the 8th which is the final day to hand it in? And if so what time doe sit have to be in at?

Any advice greatly appreciated :)

I heard on RTE Radio today some guy say 5pm. Sorry, can't remember his name but he was on specifically talking about it.

Advertisement