Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WireImage account!

• 08-02-2011 1:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I would LOVE to know if anyone out there can send me a couple of pics from the "z100 jingle ball after party 2010". I have the basic account, which only allows me to see pics up to last month. Thank you so much, this is greatly appreciated!

<snip>

The 2nd, 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th pic. The 10th pic is the most important, the one in which jay sean is with a girl. (that's me!)

Thank you so so so much! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

You can buy images from that site?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Tee Emm

You can't unfortunately. You can download them to your computer if you have the deluxe version where you pay about $50 a month. I have the version where I'm not capable of downloading those pics unless I upgrade my version. So I was wondering if anyone has an account, so they can just download it and send it to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭mdebets

Tee Emm wrote: »
    You can't unfortunately. You can download them to your computer if you have the deluxe version where you pay about $50 a month. I have the version where I'm not capable of downloading those pics unless I upgrade my version. So I was wondering if anyone has an account, so they can just download it and send it to me.

I don't think the $50 a month allows you to re-distribute the pictures. So you are asking photographers to steal pictures from other photographers for you. Don't think this is going to happen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

Not possible or permissible to ask people here to violate an individuals copyright. Contact the site owners and request to purchase the specific image which you are interested in. They may provide that for you at less than $50 and not per month.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement