Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulster Bank/ex-First Active tracker issues

Options
  • 07-02-2011 7:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

how did u end up with first active.I'm in the same boat.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭phormium

What boat exactly is that? FA is now gone so I presume whatever difficulty you are having is with Ulster Bank.

Post details and someone might be able to throw some light on your problem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 cloncarraig

I switched from a tracker to a 2 year fixed with F.A.
    I lost and am about to regain my tracker from Standard Variable due to lack of transparency.It is now with Ulster of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭phormium

Thats brilliant, you are right, it was not clearly spelled out to people that they would lose the tracker by switching to fixed. How far did you have to take it to get this result?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 cloncarraig

There was conflicting correspondence when the 2 year fixed was being set up.A professional broker advised me and did the work for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Don't bump old threads (I appreciate you're new, but do read the forum charters before you post..it's good nettiquette round here).

Splitting this off into it's own thread. You may wish to flesh out your issues and concerns more so people can offer advice.

• Advertisement
Advertisement