Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After Hours

• 08-02-2011 3:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭

Can I post threads in After Hours again now...?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Teddy Ted Ted, I think you should politely pm a mod of After Hours and kindly request that your ban is lifted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I pmed a few times but heard nothing back so I made a request on another forum feedback page I wandered into. I think they will lift the ban because I was asked to stop making threads for a week and I did, then I made one when I thought it would be ok and they banned me for 2 months out of nowhere. My lawyer thinks I have a good case :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Good luck:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Hi,

you were banned from after hours for three days. that ban was up on the 13th of january and no other ban from after hours or any other forum has been imposed since.

If it had been a ban involved, then this would be an issue for the DRP forum (a subforum on the Helpdesk) and not feedback. As it is however, there's nothing there so this thread will be closed.

LoLth

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement