Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Honours Irish - Quick Question

• 08-02-2011 4:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi, Can I just ask do you need to study all seven poems in the Danta Dualgais Bhreise?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Dr. Ring

Dunno about you but personally, I didn't have the time (or energy lol) to do that. You could try to predict the ones which will appear. Like the ones that came up last year will not be on this years exam. Generally, it goes in a cycle so the ones that havent come up in the longest time are the ones that are most likely to appear in June ... Glance through your exam papers and you'll know which ones are most likely :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭theo2008

Thanks a million for your response. I'm an external student, (have already done LC) and so do not have a teacher or classmates to clarify these things. I suppose I want to know if it is the norm to leave out a few poems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Dr. Ring

No problem :D Only did the Leaving last year so it's still fairly fresh in my mind :D That rule of "Leve out last years" can nearly be applied to everything. All the best :D

Advertisement