Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone

• 08-02-2011 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭

Just signed up to Vodafone - after terrible trouble getting connected, the broadband is working KINDA !! When start modem takes up to 30 mins to actually get connected, dont know why !! Very strange.

Also upload / download speeds are terrible - see attached.

Gonna have to waste more time and money contacting them to get this fixed. It really aint worht it !

Just wondering do I have a leg to stand on for cancelling now, well gone past their 7 day cool off period. But what comeback do ya have if you aint getting the service you agreed to?

Just a warning to anyone tinking of joining !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

mine has already beeen thrown at the wall and its cracked

it constantly turned itself and caused my pc to lock up every 5 mins eventually i got pissed off and smashed it off the wall.

AVOID vodafone mobile bband

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I think he's using their DSL product (going by Esat Telecommunications in Speedtest), and not the mobile "broadband"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

That's Vodafone for you. I regret every single day switching from Eircom. It's cheaper, sure, but every single other aspect of their service is appalling. I can't wait until my 12 month contract is up.

Advertisement