Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Boards Deal] Limerick Based Offer

• 08-02-2011 10:27am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Thanks to Niamh in the Boards Deals forum it has been brought to my attention that the first Mid West Based Boards Deal has started, thought you may be interested in checking it out

The thread is Here and details of the actual deal is here

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

68 bought already, it's looking good! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47 chocoholic

It's a good offer alright. Hopefully more offers will come up in Limerick. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭yogalady

It great to see deals for Limerick alright. Just a word of caution though. I got a colour done in Halo three years ago and they messed it up so bad my hair started to fall out. Was a terrible experience and I found the staff where very unkind, unhelpful and told me that they hadn't bleached my hair when they had. Just thought people should know before they go in there. Wouldn't like what happened to me happen to anyone else.

Thanks

Advertisement