Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

motorbike and scooter show 2011

• 08-02-2011 10:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 285 ✭✭

So the motorbike and scooter show is on the 4,5 and 6th of march in the RDS
    Whos going?

http://www.irishmotorbikeshow.com/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

I couldn't see too many buying, I guess there will be quite a lot of bargains on previous years unsold models. At the last show Danfay had a brand new "older" model R! for 10K all in. I can also see a lack of glossy sales brochures.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭eurofoxy

i see they will have the new honda cbr250 on show, might pop down to have a look as most media coverage of that bike seems to be good but i am just not convinced a single cylinder wont sound like a 50cc scooter after a while...

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Mikeosul

Think I'll be popping along, there really might be a fair few bargains and good sale prices

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 285 ✭✭kevin-46

im dofo goin gettin a helmet and gear got a helmet there 2 years ago for 30e my mate got the same one in a bike shop for 80 sunday is the best for the deals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭eurofoxy

kevin-46 wrote: »
    im dofo goin gettin a helmet and gear got a helmet there 2 years ago for 30e my mate got the same one in a bike shop for 80 sunday is the best for the deals.

always the same at any show if they have gear left they sell it at cost, as its cheaper and easier than bringing it back and restocking a warehouse.

I remember getting a sweet pair of sidi boots for less than 50 when they were in the shops for 200+, it was a pity i only used then for motox and destroyed them. oh well.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 285 ✭✭kevin-46

eurofoxy wrote: »
    always the same at any show if they have gear left they sell it at cost, as its cheaper and easier than bringing it back and restocking a warehouse.

I remember getting a sweet pair of sidi boots for less than 50 when they were in the shops for 200+, it was a pity i only used then for motox and destroyed them. oh well.....

thats a baragin wat day did u go to the show

Advertisement