Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have I been upgrded to NGB??

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi
    I have done a speed test this morning and It's faster than it's ever been.I have 8meg broadband and I have ever only got 5.1meg with a ping of 97ms

Now this morning it's very fast ,can you tell me if this is correct? can you tell me what speed my line can take?

1147940107.png

34121956.png

Edit:New it was to good to be true the speed has gone back to "normal" Yaaay:rolleyes:

1147972950.png

Hi Sink The Banana,

Can you private message me with your telephone number or account number and I will check that out for you.

Thanks, Mark

Hi Sink The Banana,

Can you private message me with your telephone number or account number and I will check that out for you.

Thanks, Mark

Hi Sink The Banana,

Yes your broadband service has migrated to the broadband advanced next generation broadband.

Thanks, Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

Hi Sink The Banana,

Yes your broadband service has migrated to the broadband advanced next generation broadband.

Thanks, Mark

Thanks Mark!

Thanks Mark!

No problem :)

Mark

Advertisement