Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Galvanized Stock Tank (Trough) Suppliers?

• 08-02-2011 11:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 346 ✭✭

Hi there, I'm wondering if anyone here would have a heads up on where to find a galvanised steel stock tank (trough) supplier or retailer in Ireland, I've searched online but not getting many results, but maybe they are not called stock tanks here, (They are called stock tanks in the US). Here are some pictures of them. Im specifically looking for a steel rolled top one just like these pictures as I would want to use it as a supervised paddling pool. Many thanks in advance if anyone has any information.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭JohnBoy

Not seen anything like that in ireland before.

closest you'll probably get would be a JFC water trough, but the biggest is only 2m round.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭agrostar

There used to be a plastic insert you could get for a round feeder to feed meal, not too sure if they're made anymore but they would look to be around the right diametre im sure they were only about 300-400mm deep.
    Dont know if this helps, best of luck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Muckit

I definitely think plastic would be the way to go, for safety first of all (esp with kids and secondly wouldn't it hold the water at the right temp for longer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 908 ✭✭✭funny man

Titan tanks make a very similar tank in white plastic. you can contact them on 042 9690022.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 chenacross

Thanks for putting this topic in discussion board !! I have a Galvanizing Company and i am keeping a watch on forums to keep myself updated with new ideas from young generation. We have bubbling energy and i am expecting more threads with technical questions.

• Advertisement
Advertisement