Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Modding Setup

Options
  • 08-02-2011 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,156 ✭✭✭

I think it would be a good idea to post up pics and descriptions of your modding setup, we might be able to steal some ideas off you!

I'll post mine up at the weekend, giving myself this deadline will give me the kick up the ass i need to sort it out! I have a really good space, but its mess!

Feel free to make multiple posts, chat etc. Pics dont have to be about overall setups or anything, if e.g. you have something interesting you do for modding xboxs, post her up!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

I am gonna be putting an Antec Big Boy 200mm on the top of my Xbox 360 soon, just have to get a Dremel

Edit: I just got the title of the thread I'm such an idiot

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Your space is a mess witnessmenow, but everything is within arms reach if you can find it :D

I'll post a picture of my desk when I get back to Ireland, it's where I do all my work :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,156 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

justryan wrote: »
    I am gonna be putting an Antec Big Boy 200mm on the top of my Xbox 360 soon, just have to get a Dremel

Edit: I just got the title of the thread I'm such an idiot

http://www.aldi.ie/ie/html/offers/special_buys3_15942.htm

I have this, its good

Nice, has it got a decent sander attachment? The other half is getting me a Dremel 300 for Valentines :D

Here's my setup, a converted side-shed aka 'The Tunnel' because it's so narrow has just been insulated for the cold nights :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement