Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[COMPETITION] Win a PS3 thanks to Magnet Web TV

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭TunaSaladBB

Whatever's on the other channel when Enda finally decides to grace our screens with his presence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

It would have to be BBC on a Sarurday for Football Focus, to keep up to date with the latest scores. In the evening, I imagine my mother would want to watch the soaps so I'd let her. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭onion rings

vincent browne, cos hes gas

oh and jeans fashion forecast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 DifferentPaths

TG4 - Rós na Run is class

• Registered Users Posts: 13 TommyQ

RTE1, Network 2 and TV3 to keep up with the lies our politicians are trying to pump out. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭panevthe3rd

Can't wait for the next series of Dexter. Never thought I'd cheer on a serial killer but its that good.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭D1976

I'd watch anything coz her indoors watches Mrs Browns Boys on a saturday night and that's ****e so at least I can watch somethine else.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭earlyapex

I would watch prime time and the news mostly cause I need to learn of the parties policies since I canceled my sky tv as its too expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Keller Bear

The Sopranos - purely for the amazing ending

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Handy11

I'd watch The Misfits of Science!!! Courtney Cox and some magical psychic powers! And a Don Henley Theme Tune.

"The HEEEEEEEEAT IS ONNNNNNNN"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭M00lers

Champions League, beats watching the soaps that's for sure!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭jim_bob

spongebob squarepants as the little fella cheers me up so much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 705reeves

Take me out...Guilty pleasure:P

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

Will definitely use it for the soccer on Champs League night to avoid soaps clash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 ChocOneill

anything on 3e as we dont get it up here! Horray Magnet TV

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭metzengerstein

home and away .simpsons ,family guy .and the savge eye

yes i know home and away???? its still addictive and im sure it has some kind of tractor beam that keeps me coming back

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭lostdesign

Home and Away, i'm addicted since I was a little boy!

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

I'd watch Mad Men on me laptop in bed using the new Magnet TV service!

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭simo28

I'll be watching Vincent Browne. I start work early and always watch him online. The guy knows his biscuits.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

South Park on Comedy Central, because I can.:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Would have to be Come Dine With Me. Simple format but great viewing.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,420 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Darragh wrote: »
    Hey there

Delighted to offer a 120 Gb Sony PS3, with two controllers and game as a prize from Magnet Web TV

[/LIST]
    To be in with a chance to win the PS3 all you have to do is post below with what TV programme you think you'd watch most on Magnet Web TV, and why.

It could be cartoons, political debate, your favourite soap or whatever you like. Every member who enters a programme and a good reason will be put into the draw.

For any feedback relating to Magnet Web TV, please use this thread.

Winner will be picked Wednesday 16 February and contacted by PM. No cash alternative. Judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.

I'd watch Prime Time on magnet TV cause it'd be so convenient to have the keyboard to hand to send outraged angry crank e-mails

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Caught

Home and Away = hot guys. ;)
    Especially the blonde ones. They're gorgeousss.
    Now I can drool over them in the comfort of my own room. :D My Mam won't even know. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

I'd watch Father Ted (it still gets repeated, right) because the Chinese Magnet are a great bunch of lads! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭livdmg

:) Baywatch

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Hurricane-Dean

Has to be Ren and Stimpy, how can you beat pure violence and weirdness camouflaged behind children's cartoon drawings

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Dr. Fell

I would watch the news because, although i live in Donegal, I am currently using British freesat which do not carry the Irish channels.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

I'd definitley be watching Boardwalk Empire again when RTÉ screen it. At least this way of running TV through my laptop I could attach all of my speakers, subwoofer and wireless keyboard / mouse for that extra bit of lazy luxury :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

ballamory on RTE 2 every morning !. .

Id be lucky to get to use the PS3 if I ever won it, my son switches off the TV whenever I try to watch anything that he doesnt enjoy ! ! !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 denreb23

NBA via ESPN, just an avid fan of basketball

Advertisement