Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[COMPETITION] Win a PS3 thanks to Magnet Web TV

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 distinction99

Would love to see Mock the Week... always funny, even if you've seen them before.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,035 ✭✭✭redsteveireland

It has to be the 6 nations on RTE, we need a good lift for the country!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭phill106

Id say standup comedy shows or csi and criminal minds.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 neadycodd

The news - because its informative.

The weather - to see what dress Jean will be wearing. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭markwho

Mad men. Best tv show ever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭bobk

Mad men would be great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭finipops

No thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭Irish_polizei

lol the chances of me winning this are slim now at this stage 340 posts in...

Id more than likely watch current affair shows like the news and that kinda thing and having magnet tv would be handy for quiet nights if im working indoors I could watch a bita telly :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭battries not included

Prisoner Cell Block H.

Old but Gold ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

Will Magnet WebTV work on my mobile phone or tablet device?

Magnet WebTV was designed to run on a web browser, which supports the Adobe Flash Plug-In and has at least 1Mbit of downstream broadband connectivity

Wow you can watch tv on a 128k Web connection. That is unbelievable. :eek:
    I would like to see educational programmes about technology.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭steloide

The news is allways good to c in the morning time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

It would have to be No frontiers on RTE because thanks to Magnet and it's Web TV there really isn't no frontier to watching TV any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭livdmg

Anything with Katherine Lynch :):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I would watch Father Ted because there was no other good comedy like it and the show never gets old!

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭bigwormbundoran

Vincent Browne for me, seeing as its now on from 11 til half 12 the luxury of watching from my bed on my laptop would be lovely

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭eoindc

Top Gear!

We only have BBC2 in the sitting room at home and nobody else in my family likes Top Gear. With Magnet Web TV, I would never miss an episode ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Fade Street, because, like, it's totes fo' real. That or Conan o Brien on 3e. Love that little guy.
    Magnet tv is a bit of a godsend. we have freeview tv, but miss out on 3e, so now we can catch up. huzzah

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Saaron

That 70's Show! It may be old but I love it :D
    I signed up btw :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 crunch_84

GAA Beo on TG4, I could have the match on in one tab and google translator in another so I can understand what's going on.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Anything Irish channels when you're overseas, because a lot of foreign TV is even worse than ours!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Mossy

I'd watch Being Human, because I wouldn't normally be able to see it otherwise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 DinnyMc

The Simpsons.

Great TV programme and suitable for all ages. Great to watch with the whole family!

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Bucklesman

I'd watch endless re-runs of Deadliest Catch. Maybe some Scrapheap challenge. Sure who'd want to see a real documentary?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭sausages79

6 nations all the way with some Top Gear - registering with Magnet Now!! Internet TV will be the medium of the future....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭O Riain

Breaking Bad - because I've never seen a show with character development like it and the tension in some of the episodes is unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭steloide

Lunch time weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 TonyCochrane

Boardwalk Empire, great character development and the attention to detail is unbelievable.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭loconnor1001

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, best show ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭harry21

Two and a Half Men

Most ridiculous show ever, but man is it funny

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 ttt3

I think it would have to be parenthood....very light hearted,no politics or bankers and on late at night so no canvessers!!!

Advertisement