Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[COMPETITION] Win a PS3 thanks to Magnet Web TV

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

The Savage Eye because Degsy recommended it to me. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Menengroth™

The entire series of The West Wing, because it's one of the best shows ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

I'd watch six one news on rte1 for all the latest news and updates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Emnes

Savage Eye, fantastic show, fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

Big Fat Gypsy Weddings, just because it's addictive :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

I'd be watching political stuff like Prime Time / Vincent Brown in the run up to the election because my GF doesn't have that much of an interest in so will want to be watching something else on the main TV

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

To be honest it'll have to be Mrs Brown's Boys and South Park. I love South Park but just don't take any time out to watch on TV. Reason being I just don't watch the tv anymore. However I am on my pc an awful lot so I could watch it form here.

As for Mrs brown's Boys. I've only just started watching it and it's absolutely hilarious. I'd be more inclined to watch online via a server such as Magnet Tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭jc77

Political programs for me also, especially Prime Time & occasionally, the Frontline.

Why? I rarely get the telly controller as I'm too late getting to the sitting room in the evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Without Doubt, Two and a half men on comedy Central, i'd say that i have watched every episode 3 times already but i still find them dam funny! that and i want to be like Charlie Harper in 10 years time :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭net4hack

I watch RTE news mostly. Picture and Audio clarity are really good. I am a magnet customer myself and wish magnet provide some unique channels that are not available on their TV package.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Sheepy99

i reckon id watch the news the most to keep up with whats going on in the financial and political world as well as other matters around the country. hope thats a decent enough reason :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 lambayrules

The history channel would be great....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

CSI on 3e. Really enjoy watching CSI, always interests me. And I say I would just be watching 3e and TV3 most of the time. As there is hardly anything decent ever on RTE1 or RTE2 . Sometimes there could be a good movie or a fly on the wall documentary.

What I would say about this service is it's a great idea and a good start. Just I don't feel there's many station on it. It could do with maybe MTV or Discovery.

Again a great start for a service, I say it will take off with a few more stations and some packages for people with other BB providers.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭superfish

family guy bbc 3 gigity gigity goo

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭SeanMadd

Desperate Housewives! I'm always trying to find it online because I usually miss the episodes..Great show! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭cwboy

I watch political stuff in the run up to the election as my other half is not really interested in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭YeAh!

I would watch Grey's Anatomy on RTE TWO of course, nobody else in my apartment likes it, so I could watch from the comfort of my bedroom on my PC, ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭steloide

six one news

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭56lcd

six one news .....because Sharon Ni Bheolain presents it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Kevin!

Dexter, cause' it has to be one of the best television series of all time and it would be good to get new episodes in Ireland online

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

Has to be the Champions League start back end of this , for very good reasoning Champions League is one of the greatest show pieces in the soccer calendar :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭alanhiggyno1

Champions league every week cos the wife has the soaps

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 890 ✭✭✭CrinkElite

Home and away.......... Giggady Giggady!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,253 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

Get to watch Home and Away while working :)

ps: that was a joke btw, not really it was

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭smokie2008

Ms Brown's Boys

Absolutely brilliant show. Irish Wit all over!!

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭hilloftara

i will watching csi and the 70s show,kids can have tv now at this time

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

This would be fantastic for watching The Champions league - because I am only a bloke so what I want to watch doesn't matter .

Chase on TV3... Oh and Border control! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Family Guy, American Dad and The Cleveland show. Anything Seth McFarland basicly. :pac:

Advertisement