Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

99-D-31246 silver passat jacked last night

Options
  • 08-02-2011 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Last night some fu**ing scumbags stole a silver '99 passat tdi in the city from two girls (!!!), took the keys off them and told them to **** off and just drove away

Stealing a car from GIRLS???? How embarassing is this

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

More cowardly than embarrassing.

Can you give more details - when, where etc?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

It is as embarrassing as stealing a car from two boys!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭TristanPeter

majnus wrote: »

Stealing a car from GIRLS???? How embarassing is this

I think embarrassing is the wrong word in this context.

Were the girls basically car-jacked?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭majnus

ronnie3585 wrote: »
    More cowardly than embarrassing.

Can you give more details - when, where etc?

Were the girls basically car-jacked?

Not too sure, she just told me "in the city". And the worst fu**ing thig is they're from limerick, just visiting galway. Middle of the night in the city they don't know, 60 miles away from home... im so pissed off, fuc**ng lowlifes

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Gingganggooley

Post the full reg' and we'll keep an eye out for it. It might just have been used as way for those thugs to get home and then subsequently abandoned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Incidentally, last stolen car thread was a car nicked from Limerick and taken to Galway.
    If you have a pic of the car and reg, post it up and we'll see if someone spots it.

The reg is 99-D-31246, silver passat '99, one wing mirror has a different shade of silver as it has been resprayed, don't have any pictures as the car was just purchased couple of weeks ago.

Now the other info: The people who stole it were one guy and two girls, they were talking for a while with each other, their names are MARTIN, DEBBIE and AVRIL, they were also talking about some Red Honda Civic '98 (probably this mofo owns it)

Thats all i know anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

The reg is 99-D-31246, silver passat '99, one wing mirror has a different shade of silver as it has been resprayed, don't have any pictures as the car was just purchased couple of weeks ago.

Now the other info: The people who stole it were one guy and two girls, they were talking for a while with each other, their names are MARTIN, DEBBIE and AVRIL, they were also talking about some Red Honda Civic '98 (probably this mofo owns it)

Thats all i know anyway

The fact you know their names sound a bit dodgy no offense...How could that have come up? How long were they around your friend for?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I'm just wondering what exactly happened that that led up to them taking the car? Was there any struggle or anything. It just seems a bit strange is all.

Wompa1 wrote: »
    The fact you know their names sound a bit dodgy no offense...How could that have come up? How long were they around your friend for?

What's dodgy about that? They parked their car, they heard those shi*heads talking, calling names and stuff, so they heard, thats it... how much time do you need to hear someone's name, a second? two?

Regardless of how this have happened, the car has been stolen, thats the case
    Das Kitty wrote: »
    I'm just wondering what exactly happened that that led up to them taking the car? Was there any struggle or anything. It just seems a bit strange is all.

nothing i guess, bad luck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

What's dodgy about that? They parked their car, they heard those shi*heads talking, calling names and stuff, so they heard, thats it... how much time do you need to hear someone's name, a second? two?

Regardless of how this have happened, the car has been stolen, thats the case

nothing i guess, bad luck
    Hi OP, I know you are annoyed so some questions on here seem silly and annoying to you. But i can assure you the vast majority of people on here are here to help you.
    If you have any more information at all on this post it and you never know someone might be able to help even more.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Fionn MacCool

The honourable thief would have stolen from LADS

The honourable thief would have stolen from LADS

you know what I mean...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Das Kitty wrote: »

Ditto! It seems very strange. And yes this is being unhelpful and I'm a cynic but it sounds like someone might be telling you tales. Or else it just seems like it to me because there are no real details provided.

I'll keep an eye out for the car but if they were from Limerick it's either down in Limerick or in a ditch or burned out somewhere

Wompa1 wrote: »
    I'll keep an eye out for the car but if they were from Limerick it's either down in Limerick or in a ditch or burned out somewhere

Sorry, the car owner were from limerick, not the scum

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I've updated title. The Gardai has been informed I hope?
    Anyone who thinks they know these people, don't post identifiable details here. Give the details to the Gardai.

biko wrote: »
    I've updated title. The Gardai has been informed I hope?
    Anyone who thinks they know these people, don't post identifiable details here. Give the details to the Gardai.

Of course, straight away

Advertisement