Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Soccer jersey's in dublin...

• 08-02-2011 12:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭

Hi ,
    what kind of prices would I expect in a bricks and mortar store
    in dublin for a Chelsea home kit (10-11) with LAMPARD 8 printed on it ?

Checked champion's website but doesn't have it, all it has is the training top.

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

50 Million.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭VW 1

Usually 50 for the shirt and 10-15 for the name and number depending on length of name and how many numbers

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

the_monkey wrote: »
    Hi ,

Thanks

The way he has been playing lately I wouldnt bother ,

But usually 50 quid for the top , as stated around €10 bills for the name , extra for the epl badges

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Hi ,

Thanks

My advise... soccertriads.com

Best jersey site out there IMO, dont let the prices fool ya.. they are exact replicas

• Registered Users Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭VW 1

Fowler87 wrote: »

Best jersey site out there IMO, dont let the prices fool ya.. they are exact replicas

Yeh I ordered some off there before xmas, United away and Valencia home, took 6 weeks to get here and the ones I received arent exact but for 16 and 19 bills each with names on the back the tiny tiny details that arent the same are not worth complaining about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

ah now let's not get carried away, they are fakes...albeit very very good ones.

maximoose wrote: »
    ah now let's not get carried away, they are fakes...albeit very very good ones.

If ya consider fake being avoiding licences etc; yep Id agree with ya but Ive bought 5/6 shirts and at first I was in the same mindset. But once I received them, the comparions to shop bought ones are exact. Only issues are sizing, i.e. XL can be L at times. However, IMO they are shirt manufacturer rejects that are being sold, illegally (probably) and then sold for great value as those licences/sponsorships at the end of the day is where teams make their money from and therefore bulk up the price...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Hi ,

Thanks

Hi monkey,

Down in Cork, Lifestyle Sports are selling the 10/11 jersey for 30 quid and the print is an extra 10.

Maybe try a Lifestyle Sports and see what they have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

If ya consider fake being avoiding licences etc; yep Id agree with ya but Ive bought 5/6 shirts and at first I was in the same mindset. But once I received them, the comparions to shop bought ones are exact. Only issues are sizing, i.e. XL can be L at times. However, IMO they are shirt manufacturer rejects that are being sold, illegally (probably) and then sold for great value as those licences/sponsorships at the end of the day is where teams make their money from and therefore bulk up the price...

Over the last year i've bought at least 10 shirts off the site. The sizing, stitching, quality of things like crests/badges/other little things eg "Dri-fit" letters etc, and the colour and resistance of dyes differ massively from the real thing.

Maybe I sweat some sort of acid but afaik some sweat when playing football shouldnt make dyes run!

Doesn't stop me buying them, great value for what they are, but you cant possibly think that they are exact replicas. Factory Bs even seems a stretch.

maximoose wrote: »
    Over the last year i've bought at least 10 shirts off the site. The sizing, stitching, quality of things like crests/badges/other little things eg "Dri-fit" letters etc, and the colour and resistance of dyes differ massively from the real thing.

Maybe I sweat some sort of acid but afaik some sweat when playing football shouldnt make dyes run!

Doesn't stop me buying them, great value for what they are, but you cant possibly think that they are exact replicas. Factory Bs even seems a stretch.

Just like any jersey Ive bought and in fairness all jerseys will fade somewhat after wear and tear even if my bright Orange Dutch top is still as good as new since WC:pac: Il purchase all my own team' stuff from a reputable source but like you said until they caught out, Il continue buying other jerseys from them. For quality and value, cant see why not:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement