Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swami Gimmicks - which one?

• 08-02-2011 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi there, can anyone offer advice or experiences with the various Swami Gimmicks out there. What do you find best and why? Thumb/Boon, ink/pencil etc, etc.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,607 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

howdy ,

I've tryed a good few of them , however I havent been comfortable with any of them.
    Theres a new one I've seen advertised but they're basically all the same.
    I prefer being one ahead to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Donalh

Thanks Horgan P. In hindsight & distinct lack of other responses Im thinking maybe I should not have posted such a topic and hope i havent crossed any of the posting rules around reveals. Happy for mods to remove thread if I have, sorry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

Donalh wrote: »
    Thanks Horgan P. In hindsight & distinct lack of other responses Im thinking maybe I should not have posted such a topic and hope i havent crossed any of the posting rules around reveals. Happy for mods to remove thread if I have, sorry.

Nope, the topic is actually fine here, the traffic is just generally pretty low in here. And knowing the other members here, a swammi is just not their kind of thing (And I am just a cardie). The only swami I have used is a cheap set of pencil ones that came with a little booklet. I found it almost impossible to keep them on long enough to manage more than a dot =)

Have you tried the device known as a 'Super Sharpie'? I recall that causing a fair bit of a buzz on some other magic forums I used about the time of it's release.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Hi Donal,

dont worry about this, no discussion of reveals of effects, but this is ok. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Donalh

OEB, thanks for the reply, have done some research on the Sharpie you suggested and really like the look of it. Think I'll give it a go, cheers

• Advertisement
Advertisement