Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for premises/office to rent

Options
  • 08-02-2011 1:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a small office/commercial premises to rent in Sligo town. I don't know Sligo so don't know anything about locations and cost etc. Most listings on the main property web sites are "rent negotiable".

I need something small, around 6-800 sq ft, but with 2 - 4 rooms. I don't need big rooms. Central enough, preferably within walking distance of schools if possible.

Anyone know of anything?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Do you know which schools yet? Do you want a shop front, or offices?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭shayser

It doesn't need a shop front but enough frontage for a decent size sign. I put Sligo schools into google maps and see that there's seven or so around the hospital area. Looks like a residential area but might do if there was a detached premises available.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭saywhatyousee

shayser wrote: »
    It doesn't need a shop front but enough frontage for a decent size sign. I put Sligo schools into google maps and see that there's seven or so around the hospital area. Looks like a residential area but might do if there was a detached premises available.

no detached property's around there it's all dublin style terrace georgian victorian i dont know, i would recommend around the train/bus station area not far from summerhill or the ursline,i could be wrong now bout i doubt there are 7 schools around the hospital the only one's i can think of are the grammar and the project

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Tbh there are so many vacant places around at the moment you'd be better off just having a wander round and see what road you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭shayser

Cheers, I'll take a trip into the town and see what and where is available.

• Advertisement
Advertisement