Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asthma and an Air Purifier

Options
  • 08-02-2011 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭

So i have been suffering with my Asthma pretty bad the last few months (or as i tell me girlfriend, my sexy breathing disorder) and i was thinking about investing in an air purifier. Just wondering has anyone bought one for their asthma in the past and do they really work (see the benefit after a few months)?

I had a look around google and can find lots of places selling them but not sure what would be a good choice. Any suggestions?

looking at something like this: http://www.heavenfresh.ie/index.php?route=product/product&path=20&product_id=35

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭OmegaRed

sorry, this was meant for the Long Term Illness board. Can a mod move please?

Advertisement