Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geoff Antony

• 08-02-2011 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭

Anyone going to this in the tower 2nite he claims 100% results in giving up the fags. Its been on my mind to quit AGAIN be the 4th or 5th time tried everything in the passed lasted 2yrs last time after been hypntised,but got pissed and im bck smoking mre the ever so time has come think il give this a shot i know its a 100yoyo but i smoke that a week so gotta be worth a shot????Anyone tried or been to see this fella???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

folks seem to rate him on this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056171158

best of luck with the fags. I gave them up with Zyban years ago and it changed my life for the better in so many ways including being able to afford regular holidays.

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭lester76

old gregg wrote: »
    folks seem to rate him on this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056171158

best of luck with the fags. I gave them up with Zyban years ago and it changed my life for the better in so many ways including being able to afford regular holidays.

yea thats where i spotted his name so i rang the tower make sure its on so il def give it a shot:)

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

I’m still a bit sceptical about all this.. If Geoff (whatever his name is) was really that good he should be household name, on the News regular and even win that award Micheal Martin got for bringing in the smoking ban, actually he should be employed by the Government , for whatever the cost couldn’t be any more then the money spent on advertising to stop people smoking every year.
    Fair enough he might get you to stop but I would imagine you would have to be planning on stopping soon anyway and be in the right frame of mind going in.
    I’m not ready yet so I won’t be attending tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭lester76

Im the same not sure if its just another scam i was well up for it once i read has website but i could save myself a 100e and just go cold turkey its just im so feckin weak haha im worried il fail again stupid fags ave some hold on u once u start im sick of em now tbh spending 3 or 4k a yr ta kill myself slowly grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr what ta do:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

lester76 wrote: »
    Im the same not sure if its just another scam i was well up for it once i read has website but i could save myself a 100e and just go cold turkey its just im so feckin weak haha im worried il fail again stupid fags ave some hold on u once u start im sick of em now tbh spending 3 or 4k a yr ta kill myself slowly grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr what ta do:mad:

If you have the spare €100 you should go because you clearly want to give them up he might be the push over the line you need..

Let us know how you get on if you do :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

lester76 wrote: »
    Anyone going to this in the tower 2nite he claims 100% results in giving up the fags.
    Reminds me of an old quote by Mark Twain: "Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know beacause I've done it thousands of times."

Maybe he can get 100% to give up, but sure how is he to know if people end up just going back on the smokes a few days/months/years later?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

So did anyone go in the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Godsentme

I have a thread on this guy on the Stoping smoking forum.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=871

Advertisement