Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor

Options
  • 08-02-2011 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Hi

Not sure what to do about this one.

I am a meteor customer. Over the last number of months I have noticed that I am being overcharged. It seemed only small amounts at first, but eventually got to be more.
    I rang about this but they just gave me the run around saying they will call me back when they look into it. I never get a call back. This happened 3 times. the fourth time I rang I asked to hold, was told I couldn't. Never recieved a call back again!
    The 5th time I rang I asked to speak to a manager, got to a manager and was again told the same thing! This was over the space of a month.

Now this week, I have only been calling meteor numbers, and texting meteor numbers, which are free, and now all €20 credit is gone within 5 days!
    they dont deal with when you call, and the facility to email on their website is broken!

Not sure what I can do about this!

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

write to them giving as much detail as you can(this looks like they have not put you onto the free calls and text offer) include when you signed up to any offers and use the Heading "formal complaint"

they can ignore all your phone calls as just being customer feedback but they cant ignore an official complaint, but if they do you can then pass the issue over to ComReg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 xTinkerbellx

In what way are you overcharged are you charged for some things and not others or is it simply the promotion is not activating usually u would have to wait for a confirmation txt and if you call or text before receiving this txt you will be charged and not refunded. It could also be a case of premium texts and not the promo at all as this happened to me before as well.you are entitled to a call back within twenty four to forty eight hours so I would call and not get off hold until you speak to someone or get a name of the supervisor that will call you back:)

Advertisement