Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cure for psoriasis

Options
  • 08-02-2011 3:12pm

Hi all, i wonder can anyone help me with this - does anyone know if there is anyone in meath or the surrounding area who has the cure for psoriasis ? my OH has been using all kinds of creams and medications for years and they have no effect at all, we believe we should try alternative treatments, we would appreciate any feedback.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Sorry but medical advice such as this is not permitted on the forum. Somebody could offer you advice that may aggravate the condition leaving you worse and boards liable.

I'd advise you to go back to your doctor and speak to them about such treatments.

All the best.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement