Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dash/Vent mount for mobile phone

Options
  • 08-02-2011 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭

I have an iPhone 4, but a universal mount may suit better as it seems a lot of the iPhone mounts don't allow you to use them while you have a case/cover on your phone.

I had something like this but it was mounted on the vents rather than the windscreen, though I don't really mind which. I really just want something that's cheap and cheerful (something from the €2 store would be ideal:))

I don't want to have to wait too long for delivery and want to use laser or cash (hence no ebay) so I'm wondering if anyone has seen these anywhere on an Irish site or in a bricks and mortar shop?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭hshortt

Got a generic one in Heatons for a fiver with 10% student discount too. I didn't mount it as intended, I used velcro on the back of the holder and another piece in the car and it's perfect for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭brophs

hshortt wrote: »
    Got a generic one in Heatons for a fiver with 10% student discount too. I didn't mount it as intended, I used velcro on the back of the holder and another piece in the car and it's perfect for me.

What section of Heatons did you find it in, hshortt?

Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭hshortt

It was in Carrickmines. I think most branches of the store carry a little cable/headphones/covers and small gadget section. I found it in there :)

Advertisement